10 Foundations For a Meaningful Life (No Matter What's Happened)

10 Foundations For a Meaningful Life (No Matter What's Happened)

B. inggris buatlah percakapan bahasa inggris tentang "film kesukaan"

cerita pendek aja ya​

buatlah percakapan bahasa inggris tentang "film kesukaan"

cerita pendek aja ya​

Jawaban:

Person A: Hey, what's your favorite movie?

Person B: Hmm, I'd have to say the The Shawshank Redemption. What about you?

Person C: The Godfather is my favorite movie.

Person A:That's a great movie, but I think my favorite is Forrest Gump.

beni : hei ayu would you like to watch a movie with me and toni?

ayu : I'm coming, what are we going to watch later?

Toni : Don't know, haven't decided yet, how about watching your favorite movie?

ayu : good! my faforit movie is harry potter movie let's watch that's!

beni : good choice, then where do we start?

[answer.2.content]